HEALTHY SNACKS FOR SCHOOL # 8
It only takes:
- 1 Cup oatmeal
- 1 Cup oat flakes
- 1 Coffee spoon of baking soda
- 1/2 Cup skimmed milk or vegetable drink
- 1/2 Banana
- 1 egg
- 1 Spoon of coconut butter
- Beat everything in the blender until smooth
- Coat the non-stick frying pan with light coconut butter
- When hot, put a few tablespoons of dough in the middle of the frying pan.
- Using a spatula, lift one end of the dough to see when it is golden and as soon as they are, turn them gently.
They can eat the pancakes alone or accompany them with pieces of fresh fruit.