10 THINGS I lOVE DOING ON SUNDAYS #2
Sunday is ‘our’ week day, there are no schedules, rushing, or urgencies.
- Sleep an extra hour. Wake up slowly. Stretch. Time to hug the kids
- Begin to read such a beautiful book.
- Go to the park, run, play games, release energy, play and laugh.
- Shell walnuts and put them in little bags for the school lunches.
- Listen to music, they play their songs… they practice scales and chords.
- Look at old photo albums. Who guesses who that is?
- Birthday parties, multiplied by three. Active ‘social lives’. Among balloons, I read and have a coffee.
- Admire a school project, about Amazonia,idealized and made by Quico.
- Read a story before they fall asleep.
10.Before going to bed, I light a candle, think and plan the coming week…
Leave space for the unexpected.
Have a good week.
Your pharmacist 😉